TERMS AND CONDTIONS
1) ALL personal training sessions have a 10 minute grace period. After 15 minutes the session is considered canceled, and session day will be forfeited.
2) For appointments cancelled by trainer, you will be notified as soon as possible and training sessions will be rescheduled the following work day at the clients convenience.
3) 30 day cancellation notice MUST be provided to cease monthly reoccurring payment. Failure to notify Elevated Athletics will result in cancellation fee of your next months payment.
4) NO REFUNDS will be issued for any reason. Refunds may be processed at the discretion of Elevated Athletics.
5) If ANY personal training sessions are missed by a client within their month of training, this will be considered a missed session. Sessions are to be completed within 30 of receipt.
6) Clients out of town or on vacation may opt to have training sessions sent virtually.
7) I voluntarily agree to assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury to my guest, child(ren), or myself (including, but not limited to, personal injury, disability, and death), illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense, of any kind, that I, my child(ren), or guest may experience or incur in connection with my guest or child(ren)’s attendance with Elevated Athletics or participation at any event or facility. I understand and agree that this release includes any Claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence thereof, its employees, agents, and representatives, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after participation in any Elevated Athletics program. By joining and upon purchase
We may, at any time, and at our sole discretion, modify these Terms and Conditions, with or without notice to the User. It is the responsibility of the User to periodically check this site for any modifications to the Terms and Conditions. Any such modification will be effective immediately upon public posting. Your continued use of our Service and this Site following any such modification constitutes your acceptance of these modified Terms.